Focus & Scope
This journal focuses on publishing scientific articles that are the results of research (research) or studies (reviews) of students, researchers, academics, practitioners, and observers in the field of Agricultural Engineering and Biosystems. The scope of scientific articles in this journal includes:
- Agricultural Machinery: design, ergonomics and economic aspects of agricultural machinery
- Bioprocess technique: post-harvest processing (drying, cooling, packaging)
- Engineering and Environmental Conservation of Agriculture: agricultural and environmental buildings, soil and water conservation, hydrological techniques and agroclimatology, irrigation and drainage techniques, hydroponics and aeroponics.
- New and Renewable Energy in agriculture
- Instrumentation and Control System: microcontroller control with a microcontroller
- Geographic Information System: evaluation of land use (agriculture)